Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blueberries- The weapon against unwanted belly fat?


During my transition from a heavy junk food eater to a healthy person, I had to make a ton of research! And that’s when I came across the ultimate belly fat burning food – BLUEBERRIES!

Blueberry consumption is the new craze for fitness freaks! It is believed that a regular consumption of blueberries could banish all of that unwanted belly fat! This is particularly appealing to many of us because we all know that no matter how much weight we lose, the belly fat is always the most stubborn one which doesn't seem to move an inch! But what is in blueberries that seem to work magic? It is actually just the antioxidants found in these marvelously juicy little things.
If you are wondering about ways how you could incorporate these little delicacies into your daily diet, you are at the right place. I am going to list out how I personally make sure that I have a regular intake of blueberries below.

1) I always choose cereals with blueberries. If this sounds weird to you, it is probably because you never paid much attention to the large variety of cereals available on the supermarket shelves. My favourite one so far has been the “Blueberry Morning” cereal but I also like the one I am currently having, the “Granula with blueberries and almonds”

2) Nothing tastes quite as good and refreshing as a smoothie which has blueberries in it. As you must know, a smoothie provides a healthy way of snacking. Almost anything can go into a smoothie. Just mix and blend and you might surprise yourself!

3) Why not try snacking on blueberries? They are light, easy to carry and make great snacks! You can just munch on them before a lecture, in the bus, while studying or while watching a movie.


If this may encourage you to embark on a blueberry journey, let me tell you that studies show weight loss in lab rats on a blueberry diet despite being on a high fat diet. About 1-2 cups a day should do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...